Thursday, 6 December 2012

'I ask for a car and I get a computer..'

'Well I ask for a car and I get a computer, how's that for being born under a bad sign?' and so uttered Mr Ferris Bueller and I have to say I'm kind of feeling his predicament. I ask for 'light and sunny' and I  get chilled out and downbeat... not the same thing at all...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! That's not to say I didn't like your suggestions... already got Roscoe-Midlake not sure about The Tallest Man yet. I did like the John Carpenter- esque vibe of College and Electric Youth's-A Real Hero. Although it has reminded me that I said I was going to get the Assault on Precinct 13 theme as my ring tone about 5 years ago and I still haven't done it!! Keep your suggestions a-coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment